Financing Made Simple. Because running a business isn’t.
Apply to get a fixed fee business loan between $5,000 and $2,000,000, offered exclusively to businesses that accept American Express® Cards. Terms apply1.Apply Now
Always know how much you’re paying
- Fixed fee, no interest rate2
- Daily automatic repayment from your business bank account or receivables
- Early repayment rebate up to 25% of your fixed fee, if eligible
- No origination fee
Get your cash and get back to business
Talk to one of our Specialists at 1-855-298-1209 or apply online. We'll discuss your terms, review your information and follow up with a decision.
If you’re approved, your loan is deposited directly into your business bank account in one lump sum. Then automatic repayment begins.
Pay off your loan early and you may be eligible to save up to 25% on the loan’s fixed fee. If eligible, you may apply for additional funds.
Renew and Keep Business Moving
Over half of our customers renew their loan to help with anything from growing staff to buying new products or equipment.Learn More
Questions? Give us a Call.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. American Express® Merchant Financing loans are commercial loans. The loans are secured by business assets, excluding real property and motor vehicles. Merchant Financing is not a purchase/discounting of receivables or a cash advance. To be eligible for a Merchant Financing loan, your business must accept the American Express Card and satisfy other eligibility requirements. A business can have only one Merchant Financing loan at a time. Not all industries are eligible for a Merchant Financing loan. For loans of $35,000 or less, a personal guaranty may be required. After you submit an application for a loan, and if approved, we will tell you how much your business can borrow, the fee for the loan and the repayment method, which will each be determined based on the creditworthiness of you and/or your business and other factors. If approved for a loan, funds will be disbursed to the business bank account in which your business receives settlements for credit and debit card transactions. Repayment options may include automatic debits via ACH every business day in a fixed amount from your business bank account or a daily withholding of a percentage of your business’ credit and debit card receivables. To remain in good standing, your business must continue accepting the American Express Card during the term of the loan, meet minimum repayment obligations, and satisfy other criteria contained in your loan agreement. Late fees and fees for insufficient funds may be assessed. Early repayment rebates of either 25% or 10% of the fee for the loan are contingent on there being no default and the date of the early repayment, which varies by repayment term.
2. A fixed fee, which is a percentage of your loan amount, will apply. Fixed fees vary by customer and are based on the creditworthiness of you and/or your business and other factors including your processing arrangements, referral source, and term. Fixed fees range from 1.75-7% (6‑Month Term), 3.5-14% (12‑Month Term), and 7-28% (24‑Month Term).